Thursday, November 5, 2009

Um, hi!

Hey there! So I'm here, on blogspot. I already have a blog on Livejournal and I swear LJ is way way better than blogspot in every respect, you just have to try it out and you'll be hooked. No, I'm not paid to say this, I don't even have a paid account (though I'll get one some day). I just want to spread the glory of ElJay far and away.

So what am I doing here, you ask. I made this blog primarily to follow my friends' blogs most of whom are on blogspot (pity their ignorance). Most importantly to track Ishita Roy's musings at http://pokans.blogspot.com/, who is now officially the smartest person I know in real life. (Notice the subtle irony)

What else do I plan to do here, besides promoting LJ? I dunno. Probably random stuff that others may or may not find to be of interest. Oh, yeah... I'll be writing about the glory of the Hindu Rashtra that will come into being once this messy system of democracy is done away with and the responsibility of appointing successive rulers is placed in the able hands of the RSS. Stay tuned for updates on how the wise men in khaki shorts will return India to its Akhand Bharat glory.

4 comments:

  1. Hi
    Welcome to blogspot, you LJ Junkie. And thanks for the compliment - I guess the subtle irony would be that I'm smart yet ignorant about LJ.
    I'm glad you're devoting your blog to taking the so-called sevaks to task, but like I said, keep ur nose clean.
    Hoping to read many more great posts here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya and btw, u don't need to join blogspot just to follow us - see my blog - I follow folks from all sorts of blog sites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know you can also follow her blog through RSS, don't you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Gurdit - Hahaha, all you need is RSS!

    ReplyDelete